Click here for 3D unicorns.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Enrollment

Tomorrow I guess I enroll. I already know the classes I want to take - Nicole and Shannon helped me out a little bit. I know I'm taking Japanese 2 for sure though... its been fun :)

So our intermural games started a couple of weeks back and we aren't anything to brag about, but it really is fun! I get to play pretty much the entire time so I can't complain :) Mom even said she may come down and watch us... p.s. mom that would be GREAT :)!! We have lost both games but it would still be great lol!

As for halloween, I was a gangster/miami vice/whatever u call it girl. Nic actually bought my costume for me since he's such an amazing boyfriend! It was fun, we ended up coming home early though and just hanging out here though; but I liked that better anyway. Tuesday night (hallow's eve) we only had like 10 trick-or-treaters. Libby was giving them HANDFULLS of candy since we had so much and no one was coming... it was a little sad since we were so excited..... oh well. Here's a Picture:

Nelson and I .... the Mexican and the cheerleader gangster

OH and one final thought.... I have a new job and i L-O-V-E it so far. I work at Sun Connections, which is a tanning salon. There's only one person that works at a time usually so I kinda run the place haha! It's pretty easy but a lot of fun and I get to see people I know every day.... I love it! I'll give more of an update later- as for now I have to go to Natty Disasterous.

1 Comments:

  • OH you so cute!!! my little blond pink gangster chick with the funny hat and not mexican looking mexican.

    By Blogger Irene, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home