Click here for 3D unicorns.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Andy Warhol like pictures.....

My Japanese Mid-term Part II went pretty well... I accidentally wrote hospital as post office in hirigana, but aside from that I think I did pretty good. Tonight is our first volleyball game - I forgot to ask mom to bring up my knee pads and I already have 2 floor burns so I guess we will see how tonight goes! I am pretty excited to play, I think we're going to do pretty good!

I am still looking for a job here in Manhattan... I have applied a few places but not many. I want to work at Best Buy (applied there yesterday) but I am guessing that they already have enough employees since it opens pretty soon. I just dont want to work with food anymore.... hm


Anyway, my roomates and I were messing around on my Brooke's Mac and put this little thing together.

(Top left clockwise) Jesamyn, Me, Libby, Brooke

My roomates are great... :)

2 Comments:

  • I LOVE THIS. You need to download it to snapfish and then order a large print of it. it is so cool. I think they even do poster size, this is so worth doing in poster size.

    By Blogger Irene, at 9:46 PM  

  • haha thanks mom :) good idea, maybe i'll do it to surprise my roomates!

    By Blogger Maria, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home