Click here for 3D unicorns.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Love my new roomies

So Sunday I moved out of my apartment and "moved" in with some friends here at ford - it's fantabulous! Me, Kell, Brooke Lex and Robin have been livin it up here; I love it... LOVE it. Finals hopefully will go well, I'm really nervous about some of those - calc in particular. I have been studying pretty hard and only plan on stepping it up this weekend/next week.

Right now we're watching Reno 911 - kelly is shaving her arms..?... and game night starts in 2.0 hours! Life has gone from here ->__ to here -->**!!

p.s. my painting for geography got a 1-0-0 percento! yay!

4 Comments:

  • YAYAYAYAY!! Good Job on your Project. You talented blonde you. I am so happy you are with normal girls for the lst few weeks of school. WOW maria with normal people. Holy Pooooopers. :) Luv you

    By Blogger Tuba Queen, at 5:30 PM  

  • good job on your project. And yes, I am very glad you are happier. Only now, instead of a sad maria on the phone :( I got a mad (?) one...now I'm sad.

    By Blogger The Math Ninja, at 5:46 PM  

  • I think your picture had really realistic water!!! good job. it's a fun painting. and YESS YESS YESS no more phsyco roomate and her phsyco side kicks. WOO HOO. I love these girls that made room for your sweet little self and gave you a happy last 2 weeks. Now you learned that yes, you can live through being around a split personality, lying, story telling, phoney, dont no how to be a friend, harrassing, insane person and still remain the nice, caring, loving, intelligent person you always were. People who know you feel the same. I guess you can tell I dont like your old roomate huh! hehe

    By Blogger Irene, at 7:10 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Irene, at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home