Click here for 3D unicorns.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

You're so old :)

TODAY IS NICOLE'S BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!

Last week was a crazy one.... CrAzy...

Monday: Begin Studying for a busy week ahead of me
Tuesday: Calc 2 Exam 2
Wednesday: Japanese Vocab Quiz; BIG Accounting assignment
Thursday: Natural Disasters Exam 2, Japanese Mid Term Part 1

This coming week is another kinda rough one but hopefully much less stressful.....

Tuesday: Japanese Mid Term Part 2
Wednesday: Accounting Exam 2
Thursday: Japanese Vocab Quiz

Enough of my complaining.... I think it would be more fun to talk about my weekend! Mom, Jay, and baby Nicole came down for big Nicole's birthday. It was pretty laid back for the most part; it's always great to see the baby... I'm in loooove with her... so cute! Picture time:

The cutest baby in the world, Nicole Jade

Today is full of fun studying! Me and my roommate Libby are going to go to the rec a little later (tomorrow is our first intramural volleyball game)! Get excited!

1 Comments:

  • Wow,looking at this pic of Nicole I cant believe how big she's gotten! growing like a weed (that is grandma talking through me)

    By Blogger Irene, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home