Click here for 3D unicorns.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Trooper

Yesterday I had my Belly Dancing thingy. Now that the class is over, I'm kinda excited to dance some more in the summer! The funnest part about that class was practicing with Kelly... she makes me laugh :). Me and mom -- meaning mostly mom -- made our costumes over the weekend and they turned out really great! Mine was white and gold and Kell's was black, purple, and silver (more KSU looking). Mom did an awesome job! Props to mom ~~

After class our instructor asked some of us if we would be interested in joining her "troop". I'm not too sure if I'm up for it or not -- could be fun! I guess we'll just have to see how I feel about it come next semester. Any inputs/opinions/comments?

One thing I don't have here at my apartment is access to a vacuum. Without a vacuum, you can't vacuum. This means this whole semester I haven't vacuumed. Gross I know. So I have been tryin to fix my problem by asking around to borrow one -- so far I have 3 offers, so tonight/tomorrow I think I'm going to call up my connections and get on that... fyi.

4 Comments:

  • I think it would be great to join the troupe. I've seen you belly dance and you are obviously a natural. What a fun way to make money. Now THAT is an interesting Job! and you always were a great dancer. Go for it!

    By Blogger Irene, at 6:40 PM  

  • Hey Maria did you notice Nicoles link is gone from your blog?

    By Blogger Irene, at 6:42 PM  

  • no, it's there...? double check, it shows nicole's when i open my blog up. hm.

    By Blogger Maria, at 6:15 PM  

  • man, I thought you were going to tell a story about a state trooper.

    let me know if you ever do.

    By Blogger Addison, at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home