Click here for 3D unicorns.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Poked me the wrong way

SO.... I went to donate plasma today -- didn't really work very well. First of all, the wait took almost 2 hours (when it's "SUPPOSED" to take about 15 minutes). Not too big of a deal, I was pretty patient about it. Then I get called in to be weighed. I hop on the scale and the girl says, "you don't meet the weight requirement"... which makes no sence cause just last time I was about 5 pounds over the limit.... so I ask her to re-weight me cause it seems so bogus, and some how I gain EXACTLY one pound... hm

Well another few minutes of waiting and they call me to the back. Here I wait another 20 minutes or so until someone even comes back to my chair.... still not annoyed, I understood that they were busy. When they go to poke me, the girl ends up messing up and cutting my vein or some nonsence. I had no other veins that would work so they ended up having to send me home.... not only did I not get the $20 dollars, but now I get a pretty purple huge bruise on my arm... WHAAAAT the heck.

Complete waste of 2 hours and 30 minutes of my LIFE.

1 Comments:

  • Now you know that donating plasma is not a good source of income! I'll see you tomorrow little bruiser. I love ya hon.

    By Blogger Irene, at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home