Click here for 3D unicorns.

Monday, April 17, 2006

-∞

If I could rate this weekend, I would give it an 8.66666ish -- not too shabby. From the top...

Friday after class Nicole and I drove down to GC town. I was originally planning on surprising Nic, but then he was about to go to Scott for the day so I was forced to blow my cover. Friday night we went to see Michelle's play, MAD! She did an awesome job and I think everyone is really proud of her -- what a stud. I gave friday a rating of 9 -- since I didn't get to surprise Nic.

Saturday I had to wake up at 9 and pretty much pack up and leave. That sucked cause I hate leaving Nic and I wanted to hang out with him more... oh well. For lunch, though, me and mom went to Smoothie King (♥) and it was great. The rest of the day is kinda blurred... I give it an 8.

And Sunday was Easter. Easter Sunday. We went to church and came home to do some typical Easter events. It was fun and I got a frisbee :)! I rate it a 9 -- subtract 1 point cause I fell asleep before we had dessert!

And now I'm going to study for calc -- I rate that either a 0 or a -∞.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home