Click here for 3D unicorns.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I really want a camera

If I had money to spend, a camera would be the first thing I would spend it on. Maybe I could donate enough plasma... that would only take about 4-5 months or so for a decent one.

So this weekend Nic is going to be coming down so he can enroll Monday or Tuesday or something. I'm pretty excited; I love when he comes and I love having company :) The only kinda sucky thing is that I have a chem test on monday so our hang out time isn't going to be fun and eventful... in fact... it'll probably be super boring for him!! Maybe we can hop on over to Nicole and Shanno's so he can at least paint and be occupied -- How's that sound guys?

On a side note, I found two swim suite (Number 1 and Number 2) that I really want from VS-- another thing that I would buy if I had money, but this one is more affordable.

Ok time to study...

1 Comments:

  • You should put it on a wish list on Amazon then post a link here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home