Click here for 3D unicorns.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Top 10

So during the summer I wasn't getting on my computer as often as I was during the school year, so I stopped blogging. I figured that when the school year started that I would pick it back up again - this didn't really happen. So here I am, about 2 months into the semester already, happy to inform you that I shall continue my blogging from here on out as regularly as possible. Enjoy.

I'll use today for a quick top 10 update :

1. I still don't really have a major chosen

2. Jayme has had her beautiful baby and I love her
3. Nic is here with me at K-State and it's been fun :)
4. I live with 3 amazing roomates(left to right) Me, Jesamyn, Libby, and Brooke

5. Flavor Flav chose Deelishus over New York
6. Co-ed Vball starts soon and I am very excited to play (We're team Zane)

7. Japanese is fun :)

8. My car is almost finished being mended - i get her back this weekend :)

9. It's Dakoda's THIRD birthay on November 1st (which I believe means that she's going to be 21 in doggy years... which is legal drinking age)
10. I cut my hair!

5 Comments:

  • I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!
    i can not wait to see you. Tommy is so excited too he is walking up a storm
    xoxo
    cousin diana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 PM  

  • you dont look at all like you in that hair pic.

    By Blogger The Math Ninja, at 11:02 AM  

  • IT"S ABOUT TIME! FInally you are posting again. GEEZ. I've been slacking too. I really need to stop that. I posted today too. I miss you Maria. You look beautiful with your new hair cut. I love you. See you this weekend.

    By Blogger Irene, at 9:11 PM  

  • Hello my beautiful goddaughter Maria! I still can't believe how grown up you are. You really have become such a beautiful, smart young woman and I am SOOOOOO proud of you.

    I can't wait to see you in December and to meet Nick. I hope you can spend one night at my house.

    Love & miss you so much!!!

    Hugs & Smooches

    Kat

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 AM  

  • Oh, by the way, I agree with Nicole, you look nothing like YOU in the haircut picture. Still beautiful, but just not MARIA!!!

    Love you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home