Click here for 3D unicorns.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Car's Diagnosis...

For the most part, today was B-E-A-Utiful! I was loving it! Not only because of the weather, but because my Geography class was canceled! That's what I'm talkin' about! One thing sucky that happened today was that I found out from Car Clinic that my transmission is slipping (sound fimilair to anyone? Mitsubishi?). I just have the worst luck with cars and transmissions! They said that they "strongly reccomend" fixing it now and not wait or else we'll have to replace the whooole thing (est. $2,000). So me and ma gotta cough up the $800 to fix it. Woopie. The good thing is that afterwards, we'll get a 1 yr Warranty through Car Clinic. Not too shabby.

Today was so nice outside that I even went RUNNING :)! I haven't done that outside in a loong time! It's been really freaking cold - not Maria running Weather! It was a nice run.... paced, sweaty, hot, smelly. Just the way I like it!

Bed time! Nite nite!

1 Comments:

  • Yes, pain struck through my wallet with the car.
    I should run too! I need to lose weigh, I'm trying.

    By Blogger Irene, at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home