Click here for 3D unicorns.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I have used a lot of Notecards today.

Tomorrow I have 2 tests; I'm not very excited. I have been studying most of today. Along with studying I have been doing my laundry and at 5:30 I went to eat with Kellie. I'm not going to lie--learning all the mountain ranges and bodies of water in Europe and Russia just isn't what I call fun. From 3-4 I had a Micro review... it wasn't all that helpful but that's ok.

On the funner side of life, Belly Dancing starts tomorrow. I got Ally and Kelly to go with me :) We're pretty pumped. I hope it's easy but fun... we'll see.

SO!... Me and Kellie are at Applebees earlier and as we're talking some lady behind me let out this nasty, wet fart... oh my goodness... I think the stench lingered for a good 5 minutes... that's a long time for fart hang-time! Usually by like 2 minutes the smell either goes away or you get used to it, but not this one. Plus, lucky me got to sit RIIIGHT behind her.... we had those high tables, so her chair was pretty much touching mine. Oh... the smell still haunts me.

Okay, back to Micro!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home