Click here for 3D unicorns.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My week is as follows...

Today Nic left :( so sad

I also ate sunflower seads. I am sure that I have had them before in my lifetime, I just don't remember when or what they tasted like. Well, they're pretty good. I am not too good at the "cracking in your mouth" thing, but I think that if i practice more like the rest of the world that I'll get better at it. Maybe.

This week is goin to be a long one. Here's the schedule:
- Tuesday: Calc Test
- Wednesday: Micro test review
- Thursday: Geography test, Micro Test, Belly Dancing Begins
- Friday: NEW JERSEY!!

So even tho it'll be a long week, at least I have something to look forward to! I can't wait to eat grandpa's food... yay!

1 Comments:

  • Yes Jersey, Yes Grandpa food, Yes BABY TOMMY! I cant wait. We'll bring pictures back.

    By Blogger Irene, at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home