Click here for 3D unicorns.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Calculumous

Last night I went to Nicole and Shanno's house for game night and we played this game... I think it was called Weedle. Of course, I was in last place... but it was fun!

The rest of the day (most of before and after that) I spent on calc homework... not so much fun. Today after chemistry I met up with my friend Ann and got our assignment done. The calc part sucked but it was fun hanging out with her for a while - she's a trip!

Nic's coming to visit me today! It was going to be a surprise but he kinda ruined the surprise part!
Wellp, I'm gonna go work out for a while and get all nasty and smelly :) and I CHOOSE to do it... hm...

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad you visit nicole & shannon on game night. Fun! I hope you and Nic have a fun weekend. I love you bubbala.

    By Blogger Irene, at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home