Click here for 3D unicorns.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Today I got out of Chem Lab about 1 hr 15 min early... I felt like such a stud! Chem lab suck and I no likey.

Jessica is sick, so I think I am going to make her soup tonight! We can eat soup and watch the Bachelor! I have never been a TV show fan, but it's fun watching it with the girls! It's funny trying to predict the pointless future "engagement/marriage" of some stranger on a ridiculously corny tv show! This season is in France even... how much more cheesy-romance can ya get? Not much :)

Well, tomorrow is my Calc test. Not excited.... I don't even know how well I am going to do. Last year the tests were SO MUCH different than the homework. They were worded different and so much harder, but at the same time, they were graded on a super curve.

super curve: grading on a curve that at times, is HUGE and very beneficial

I hope that the tests are more comprehendible this semester. If not, I hope there's another super curve.

Well off to study-ville :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home