Click here for 3D unicorns.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Grew up in a Small Town

Last night Mom, Jayme, and I went to see 42nd Street performed by a traveling proffessional group here at KState. It was awesome and I LOVED IT!!! It really made me miss tap dancing though :( Not saying that I was/am anywhere close to how great some of them were, but I could have been! haha! I loved tap and now I miss it. I should do something about that. Hm.

ALSOOO, Friday I drove all the way down to Garden City. Why? To see my lovely dance team girls dance! They did so good and I pretty much smiled like an idiot the whole time! I so proud of them! After they were done I pretty much fell out of my seat clapping and screaming for them! I love my dancing gals :) GOOD JOB!!!

It was really nice to see all my friends from high school (that are still IN high school)! Not that I miss high school really, but I miss all of them and seeing those people every day; and dance team of course! The guys bball team lost... I got mad. It wasn't a very good game in my opinion, and I really wanted them to win! Eh.

Ok, well it's RUNNING time! Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home