Click here for 3D unicorns.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Double Whammy!

Today I had my 2 tests. Geography - not so great. Micro - pretty great. I don't actually know how I did on any of my tests this week, but over all it wasn't THAT bad. I would say that Micro went the smoothest for me. In case if you cared.

Kelly, Ally, and Me-E all went to belly dancing today. We thought we were pretty cool cause we got a good parking spot, but turns out that we aren't. All the doors in Ahern were locked except the ones on the complete other side of the building. Yea not so cool. I think that the class is going to be pretty fun overall. We'll just have to see!

p.s. Jersey tomorrow! YAY!

For those of you who aren't sure what my flight route looks like, here it is:

2 Comments:

  • your are sick in the head! get it the HEAD! I love your map.
    Anyway YEAH! belly dancing IS fun. I have finger cymbals for you. if you remember I bought them for you when we were supposed to practice belly dance a few yrs back! Memories la la la la la la la. You will have to learn and then help me brush up on my old belly dance skills, I'm kind of..... uhm.... behind on it! yeah, about 25 yrs behind!

    By Blogger Irene, at 6:07 PM  

  • Haha that map is hilar.
    Are you still planning on coming to senior night? We started making up the second dance for that night, it's tight.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home