Click here for 3D unicorns.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My trip to NJ was wonderful! My cousin Tommy is the cutest baby on this planet and I immeaditally fell in love with him! Sadly, I don't have any pictures yet. Maybe next post.

Not only was it great seeing my family in Jersey, but I had a great time hanging out with my mom for a few days! We laughed quite a bit... especially when she tried to break the plane, smacked the flight attendand (twice) in th face with her jacket, and found out that you can only use the emergency exits AFTER the plane has crashed! Silly me! And just to let everyone know, if in the unlikely event of your plane crashing in water, your seat cushions pop on out.... that's important to note when flying from Jersey to Kansas.... (*note* see Map Below)

Now back to school with 2 days to make up :( reality kinda sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home