Click here for 3D unicorns.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Counting the Cals

Today was my calc test. Yea. I don't really want to talk about it.

I made chicken noodle soup (for the second time) today! Jessica is really sick so I made it to hopefully help her feel better. She said that it tasted really good... I still haven't tasted it yet. I kinda had to study and stuff so I never actually tried it... hm.

So, today I tried to "count" my calories, what a job. I was curious as to how many calories I actually consume in one day. All I really found out from doing this is really WHO in their right mindwants to do this on a regular basis... I mean seriously. If you're one of these people, you got spunk kid. I got bored with it after I ate cereal and forgot to count the calories in the milk. Well, that was a fun experience. Moving on to more important issues in life...

My calculator is STILL broken. I'm kinda sad about this. For some reason, every time I try to graph something, the silly thing keeps saying ERROR 13 DOMAINS, I have tried everything I can think of to fix it, but I just can't figure it out. If there are any TI-86 calculator professionals/mechanics out there, give me a hand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home