Click here for 3D unicorns.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ogre Day 1

Today after classes I went on over to Nicole and Shanno's crib and did a little HW and movie watchin (Big Fish, in case if you were wondering). But oh that's not it.... oh no.... I started to paint my OGRE! He's a work in progress but he's coming along... I plan on naming all of my ogres. I haven't decided on this one just yet.

I would also like to say that today at BWW I did better in trivia.... NOT GOOD... but better than usual (considering that I usually stick in last by over 1000 pt. difference). I'm makin my come back...

And lastly but not leastly :) I saw Bush yesterday and he did a wonderful job! The Landon Lecture was really entertaining and interesting... props to Bush.

Now for the picture of the weekend...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home