Click here for 3D unicorns.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas 05

Our Christmas Tree
Christmas was yesterday and it went very well :) Lots of presents and lots of food! One really cool gift I got a little early was this huge roll of canvas from my mom. The roll is about 55 feet long and a little over a yard wide. It's really exciting because this is going to save me a bunch of money! On Christmas my mom also gave me this big thing of gesso and a cool paint brush holder. I love to paint so this gift really made me happy!

All the stars have disappeared, what will you do!? There's only one thing TO do... Roll a ball around and picking up various objects that will in turn, replace the stars and constelations. You can pick up things such pineapples, giant squid and sailboats, it just depends on how large your katamari is :) Now doesn't that sound like fun?

Thanks to nikki and shanno, I now have been introduced to one of the coolest games ever...

KATAMARI

1 Comments:

  • Yeah the tree looked great. Thanks to Maria and Nic, you did great picking out the tree. And I love the new LED lights. they are so BLUE! Next year we will decorate more outside. But thanks to Nicole we did put some lights up. HA!

    Maria I expect a gorgeous picture painted on your new canvas for my bedroom. I know you are a wonderful artist and I cant wait to see what you paint me.

    By Blogger Irene, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home