Click here for 3D unicorns.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pics of new home!

Well, break is over now and here I am back at school! One major thing has changed though... I HAVE AN APPARTMENT! It is wonderful and I love being here with Jessica Villa- she's wonderful! Here are some pictures that we took of it while we were still moving stuff in and setting the place up! We still have a few things to put up and more food to buy (fridge is empty), but it's coming along quite nicely!
Here is our kitchen with boxes still out. I really like the checkered floor!
This is our lovely BANANA hanger!

This is our living room. Since we're on the 3rd floor we get the highest/coolest ceiling!


And here is a picture of our table right before our FIRST dinner in our new home! Whitney and Ally ate over and it was a grand ol' time.


We even put together Jess's night stand! What Handy women we are!

I love these girls!

1 Comments:

  • Maria you are going to have such a good time living in this apartment with Jessica. It is SOOOO much better than the dorm room. I really like your friends and I'm so glad you have them, they are pretty lucky to have you too! Always take pictures so I can make believe I'm there too. I love you bubbala.
    Mommy

    By Blogger Irene, at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home