Click here for 3D unicorns.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Golden Ticket!

The coolest thing happened to me today.

Me and 3 of my friends were saying that we wanted to go see Bush speaking, but all of us had class until 2:20. Well I got home early cause my class was let out at 2, so a few minutes later Ally, Jess, and Whit come by and were like, HEY we're goin to go wing it and stand in line for tickets, just for fun! So I decided to go too.

Well we get there and there's NO line, so we're all thinking that they were sold out, but we got out anyway... may as well finish the adventure. Well right after us AT LEAST 20 to 30 people start piling up after us in line. So I said to Jess, "at least we got in line early!" Turns out we got the LAST FOUR TICKETS! And of course, I got the very last one!

NO one else in the entire university can say that they got the last ticket to see President Bush speak and didn't even wait in line for 3 mintues....actually, I dont even know if anyone can say that they only waited a few minutes to even get a ticket period.... amazing :D! I'm mo excited now!

1 Comments:

  • I got to see his daddy in Wichita and LOVED it. I wish I was there so I could see the president. Lucky Ria!

    By Blogger Irene, at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home