Click here for 3D unicorns.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Here's a post that kinda should have been put up a while ago, but I didnt get pictures untill just now! New Years Eve!

For New Years I went to my friend Kelly Erwin's house. I'm not gonna lie... it was perrty fun :) I was so happy to see people I knew! After spending all break not seeing any friends, it was kinda getting depressing! I love spending time with my family, but I was sad that I never had anyone really to just call and drive across the street to see :( It was nice to just hang out and have some fun!

Kelly's party theme was trailer trash or high class. I started out tryin to go trailer trash, but that wasn't really coming together for me! Instead I was high class!

Here's a pic of me and kell... guess what she was... nice vest!

A little bit of high class....
Me and Allison

Whole gang's here!

It was a great holiday!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home