Click here for 3D unicorns.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Nutcracker

Mom comes into my room this morning and the first thing she tells me is that the weather is bad so we can't drive to Kansas City. Upsetting? Yes... I was very sad :( Today me and mom were supposed to go see the Nutcracker in KC and those tickets were NONrefundable. Well mom was right, we got about 5 inches of snow and the roads are STILL pretty bad. This story isn't all bad though... in fact... it has a great ending! Turns out that The Nutcracker was also playing here in Wichita! Things went our way and we ended up getting to see it anyway! I had a wonderful time and I could tell that mom was REALLY enjoying herself! It makes me so happy to see her smile :)

As for the finals update... they're over for now :) yay! I didnt do as well as I was hoping on some of them, and as for the others, I havent gotten the results back yet! I can tell you one thing though, I am VERY happy that it is Christmas Break time! Woo Hoo!

Another awesome thing that happened today was that mommy bought me a winter jacket! I am MO excited about that one! I needed a jacket badly and it's gettin perty cold out there! My little walks to class were NOT enjoyed at all! THANKS MOM... your the best!

p.s. Updates Under Maria's Christmas Tree... check check, check it OUT!

2 Comments:

  • MO excited huh? :)

    By Blogger The Math Ninja, at 8:48 AM  

  • I LOVED the Nutcracker. It was so great. I want to go to all the ballet's Wichita has from now on. It was a great Christmas/birthday present. Thanks Maria! Glad you like your coat, I like mine too.

    By the way. I love to see you smile too!
    MOMMY

    By Blogger Irene, at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home