Click here for 3D unicorns.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Road Trip to Copper Mt.!

Over break, Alli, Jessica, and I all took a road trip to Jess's dad's house in Colorado! It was such a good time! Even the drive wasn't that bad! Here's some pictures to explain the events that took place...

Here's some of the drive up...
The sign that said "Welcome to Colorado" was missing.... it was odd.... but we took a picture with "it" anyway!

Here's us at her dad's house, about to head out to COPPER MOUNTAIN!On the ride up there we stopped for lunch at this local diner/pub place. They had these random games and books dear the tables- such as Magic Eye books! We were posing for the cam....
Here's us at Copper, I think this is before we went tubing. Tubing was amazing! There were a few bumps and boo-boo's but it was all worth it!
Here's one before we went skiing the next day. It was snowing pretty thick! I had such a blast! We also caught a few flakes before hittin the slopes. I love Ally's face in this one... she was serious!








Here's one of us after ice skating! Ther was this humongous chair and I forced the other girls to take pictures with me in it!


Along with a big cool chair is a big cool BEAR! I was trying to BE the bear... I pretty much look just like him :)This trip was SO much fun! There's loads more of pictures from the trip, but I am tired of posting them! I think I'll just leave you with one more great picture...

Here's me dressed in like 13 layers of clothes! I was amazed on how many layers we packed on me this night!

2 Comments:

  • HA Ha ha, great pictures. It looks like the 3 of you had a great time. So nice you have friends you can be your silly self with. i know I love it and I'm glad they get to hang out with the silly you too. Oh by the way , the Wonderfuls are so great but you forgot the mavelous's. Hehe, inside new yorker joke!

    By Blogger Irene, at 4:59 PM  

  • That is a big chair. Quite fun.

    By Blogger The Math Ninja, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home