Click here for 3D unicorns.

Monday, January 23, 2006

19 years of age.

Well yesterday was my birthday and it went wonderfully! I got to see most of the most important people in my life! Jessica, Ally, and Whit even threw me a "tinkerbell bday bash", how cool is that? Jess and Ally even made a cake... white confetti with strawberry frosting... mmm!! I'm now 19. Does't feel much different. If anything I just feel fatter cause I ate so dang much yesterday!

Nic left today to go back home :( I was/am still very sad that he's gone again! I can't wait until he's up here for school and with me more often!

Welp, here's some pics from yesterday... enjoy!


This is how I decided to spend the first minutes of my birthday (12:00 am)... under the table!






The Fab 4 and my pink cake! (Thanks for the crown ally!)

2 Comments:

  • you are old.

    By Blogger Ookami Snow, at 8:13 PM  

  • I took the picture of 'the fab four' yes it was me... I'm the photographer. I'm good! no I'm the best.

    I need a new camera!

    By Blogger Irene, at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home