Click here for 3D unicorns.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New Semester and New Ogres!

Well we have been here in our cute little apartment for a week now. It's like our week anniversary! I love having my own little kitchen! Jessica is a great roomate and we have cooked every night for ourselves, and if I may say I think we did a pretty good job!

This semester has been going a lot better than last semester. I finally have close friends and a place I feel comfortable and at home in. I get to see Nicole and Shannon more and that is GREAT! I really didnt have a lot of time last semester. Our schedules conflicted a lot, so that kinda sucked!

OH, and yesterday Nikki and Shannon bought
me my own Ogres for Warhammer. I don't really understand the game just yet, but the painting part made me interested in it! The figures are really small but have amazing details! I will make sure to post pictures of how cool they are once I have some painted! For now, here's some more pictures of our fantastic four hanging out at the good ol' penthouse!

We poured ice cubes from my cooler into the sink and this is what we got like an hour later... cool huh?



Here is my tea pot! It was the first time we used it!





This is me and Jess after a night of cooking! I even wore our new pot holders :)


1 Comments:

  • God you guys crack me up! I know you are both going to really have a great semester. I'm really glad you both found such a great roomate!

    By Blogger Irene, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home