Click here for 3D unicorns.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Learing Day

Today is my Personal Learning Day. I am getting behind on my reading in some of my classes so I am going to get ALL caught up TODAY! So far I have read all three chapters for Micro with notes and 1/2 a chapter of Chemistry along with the related chapter study guides. It may not seem like a lot but trust me, it's taking me forever! I just have 1 1/2 chapters of Chemistry left and 3 chapters of Geography to go! Woo hoo!

Aside from Personal Learning Day, yesterday night me Jess, Nicole, and my mommy went to see Swan Lake at McCain. I was really impressed and had a great time! I love watching any style of dance and I really enjoy going to ballets! I don't get to dress up much so it was kinda fun putting on the ol' skirtaroo! Me and Jess wore skirts together! Even though you can't see the skirts in this picture, it's the only one we really took all night.

1 Comments:

  • I loved it too. I just love going anywhere, but watching people dance, any kind of dance, makes me happy. I used to love your dance recitals and dance team performances maria.

    By Blogger Irene, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home