Click here for 3D unicorns.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hitch fell out of my wallet

Today was very windy. It was kind of annoying. I don't know if anyone can relate to me here, but brushing your hair after a day of wind is torture and NOT a fun experience. I just figured I would throw that out there.

I just got done doing some of my calc II homework. It's hard stuff and untill now I really wasn't understanding much of it... but tonight went a little better than usual. I got 1/2 way done and it's due on Friday. I think I'll be alright this go around.

Good news of the day... Mom found my lost movie ticket stub! Here's the heartbreaking story: for mine and nic's first date we went to see Hitch at the movie theatre. About a week later I found my ticket stub in my room under my bed, so I took that as a "sign" to keep it :) Well, I have kept it in my wallet ever since, but yesterday I looked in my wallet and it wasn't there! I hadn't actually opened my wallet (cause it's empty) since I had been in Wichita so I didn't realize it was gone! I was very upset so I called my mommacita (my mom) and filled her in on the skinny (news). Well TODAY she calls and tells me that she found my ticket! I was thrilled! So now my ticket is in the mail on its way over to my wallet (its home). And there's my story :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home