Click here for 3D unicorns.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random thoughts

Someone once told me that they believed that who you are your sophomore year in college is pretty much who you will be the rest of your life.

If this is true, and I'm sure that the observation is pretty accurate, the I'm pretty happy with who I am today. I may not be perfect, and I know I have more growing up to do... more things to experience and learn from... but as far as the person I am... I am proud to be me.


~ * ~

On a less serious side- I hung out with some friends tonight and it was a lot of fun. We watched Happy Gilmore and Just Friends-- I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. OH and to make it better I had cereal while I was there; it was a new kind I haven't had before... it was really good.

I have been working out nearly every day, today I didn't go because I was lazy and took a nap and did homework things- but tomorrow I'm going after work: IF YOUR READING THIS NICOLE CALL ME AFTER 9 :)

p.s. Cancun is in 1 1/2 months!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • So who told you that, thats pretty good advice. I miss a you. So could you get off this weekend or are you still subbing in for someone?????? :)

    By Blogger Tuba Queen, at 8:11 AM  

  • I didn't know you were going to Cancun. That should be fun.

    By Blogger The Math Ninja, at 4:26 PM  

  • nicole said that, and yes im going to cancun.... its going to be great and I can't wait :)

    By Blogger Maria, at 10:35 PM  

  • if that is true then YES you have no worries. You are such a great person I know you will be that way always. I dont just love you because I have to, I love you because of who you are. You just make it so darn easy.

    By Blogger Irene, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home