Click here for 3D unicorns.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Let the finals round begin

This is how I feel today.

It’s finals week and I am nervous, stressed, tired, and scared as usual. I always feel overwhelmed during finals week. Tomorrow I have my Japanese written/comprehensive test at 11:40 to 1:30 and Natural Disasters at 2:00. I’m not excited OR ready. I hope I do alright though. I also have to work tomorrow from 5 to close (around 9:30), but that’s not that bad cause I’m hoping we wont be busy so I can study more for my following exams.

I went to Nicole and Shanno’s house tonight. We had yummy cheese soup V. Nic met us there and ate, too so I’m assuming he liked it as well. After Nicole’s I met up with Britton at the library for about 3 ½ hours… not too bad.

Well anyway… this was a really boring post so I’m just going to go study more. Finals week bites sucks.

Can’t wait for Jersey though !

5 Comments:

  • Why does that picture look like your old apartment with psycho chick????????

    By Blogger Tuba Queen, at 1:07 PM  

  • it is... i only used it as an expression of my feelings. Ignore the fact that psycho chick may be in the room behind us... ew.

    By Blogger Maria, at 1:20 PM  

  • I'm sorry you feel pressured (I get the picture) but it will be all done soon. You will do fine. just do your best and that is all you can ask for. By the way. we forgot to leave you a camera for NJ! Nicole and Shannon have their old one, see if they will lend it to you then just download to snapfish and give it back. I WANT TO SEE PICTURES. I know you will have fun. Love you cutie. get rest and eat good before your finals. AND I hope you and Nicole have been working out. I know you both wanted to start going together. LOVE YOU

    By Blogger Irene, at 10:39 PM  

  • yup if you want to use our camera you can. But don't delete the pics! bring them back and download them on our laptops.

    By Blogger Ookami Snow, at 3:40 AM  

  • AWWWW, everyone is just so famlified. It just makes me all warm and cozy inside.

    By Blogger Tuba Queen, at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home