Click here for 3D unicorns.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bombarded with tests but almost done

Nic and I leave for the city tomorrow night. How exciting!!! I'm very "pumped" as some may say.
Tomorrow is my last final... thank goodness. I feel like it's been the longest week of my life. 2 finals Monday, 1 Tuesday, 1 today, and one tomorrow at 1. I just want to be DONE! I don’t know how I did on any of them yet but I feel like I did ok.

My room is getting messy. Usually it is clean, but since I have been studying like crazy I have sort of neglected her.... meaning my room. My tree still is gorgeous though! I would show you but I have no picture. I can't wait to get my camera that I forgot about! For reasons such as this.

Now here's a picture of how I feel TODAY.

I have my own meaning.... it makes sense to me.

2 Comments:

  • Dork

    By Blogger Tuba Queen, at 8:29 AM  

  • I get it. you feel buried in finals! just fell into all the mess of studying and stuff. YEah! mom is smart. HA. I know you will have fun in Jersey. Aunt Margie told me forget ice skating in Rockafella center, it cost $30 bucks a person and a 5 hour wait to get on the ice. BUT she has a place close by she will take you instead where you have a really great view of the empire state building. Good to have Aunts that really know their way around the city. Have fun, be safe and remember that I love you!

    By Blogger Irene, at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home