Click here for 3D unicorns.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thank you SMART TAN!

I'm here at work right now stealing someone's wireless connection. For those of you who don't know, I work at Sun Connection which is a tanning salon over in Aggie Ville. It's not bad- just SUPER boring if its not busy... and being brake and all makes it pretty non-busy. I had to come back Thursday to work, and I'm scheduled to work every day till next Thursday. It may be boring, but the money is always nice to have!

So last night I went to walmart with Nicole, which was fun. Plus I learned how to buy the good/cheap brand of medicine- kudos to Nicole. After that we went to Radina's (where there were ONLY male guys for some reason), and then off to Old Chicago for some tasty food.

Today I have to work 9-5 so I thought ahead and not only brought my computer, but the first season of Grey's Anatomy to see AGAIN! I would watch movies, but I really dont have anything here worth watching... to all of you out there reading this amazing blog, know this: "Dr. T and the Women" is a retarded movie and not worth your time, I watched it yesterday.

Today I will end with this helpful fact (it's worth a little giggle):

INTERNATIONAL SMART TAN NETWORK, examination question from SMART TAN manual.
Studies show that colon cancer can be relieved or avioded with exposure to ultraviolet light (tanning beds).



Here's another website I found that kinda says the same thing: Sunscreens and Cancer

2 Comments:

  • ha!

    check out peekvid.com and watch tv shows online.

    By Blogger Ookami Snow, at 1:43 PM  

  • Dude, Pea Wee. Just a quick question.......Uh did you expect to find FEMALE guys @ Radina's or male GIRLS...cause I thought males were guys.. Ya know just a thought. HEHEHE

    By Blogger Tuba Queen, at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home