Click here for 3D unicorns.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I feel 20-ish today.

Today is my birthday and here is what I did:

1. Wake up at 9:15 to get ready for class (since NOW I have to leave at least 45 min before to get a spot and all.... gr).
-- The whole house was decorated for my birthday by my roomates-- i love them :)
2. Japanese at 10:30 (brought the wrong binder.... Japanese 1 instead of 2!)
3. Calc lecture... learned some stuff with the Trev like aXb... you know.
4. Finished homework real quick and handed that baby in
5. Work from 3 to 6:45.... WAYYYY BUSY.... VERY HECTIC. Kinda liked it.
-- OH annnd I got flowers :) thank you mommy and Jay... I love you!
6. Dinner with the roomies (tradition). Wore the silly sombraro from Carlos O Kelly's
7. Read through all my bday wishes on facebook-- thanks everyone :)


And now I have stat HW to do and then off to the gym at 10:30.... all in all it was a MUCH better day than expected... I smiled a lot :)

3 Comments:

  • Well you are a very loved girl. Let me tell you. Your roomies decorating is freaking awesome, I love them too. anyone who makes you happy, I LOVE!! Miss you muchos pea wee

    By Blogger Tuba Queen, at 9:11 AM  

  • Hello Maria!

    I hope you got my text message yesterday. I am sorry that I was not able to talk with you yesterday but I thought about you all day and hope it was great!

    Now we have to plan for you to celebrate your 21st birthday here in NJ so we can take you down to Atlantic City!!!

    I love you sweetie!

    Love,
    Kathleen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 PM  

  • I love you bubbalah. I know your birthday was a good day. And Yes I love your roomies too. Ditto to Jayme's comments.
    I think your Cancun trip will be great. We need to help you prepare! And you HAVE to bring back tons of pictures for ME!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LAST CHILD TO BE A TEENAGER NO MORE!

    By Blogger Irene, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home