Click here for 3D unicorns.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Stress meets Joy

So I didn't go to Wichita this weekend like planned and now I miss my mommy A LOT :( I am going to make a quick trip some time this week and I can NOT wait!!! I need a mommy hug pronto. Along with missing ma, I miss my nic. Solution #2: I'm going to GC this weekend with my friend, Tuyen! Should be fun cause Nic has a bunch of fun stuff going on! Saturday he has a band concert and he also coaches his mini-basketball players, and Sunday I think we're going to his Church and then at 5:30 he has his OWN bball game through the YMCA. I'm way excited cause I miss watching him play (both band and bball). Should be a good time! I need a nic hug as well.

Things these past few weeks have been stressful and it really has sucked not having Nic and mom here. They have a tendancy to fix all of my problems and replace them with happiness. I'm not going to lie, it's kinda nice! Just to let everyone know... NIC WAS ACCEPTED TO KSU! Just knowing he'll be here next semester makes me smile! Yay!

The sad news is as follows: I have my first Chemistry Lab Exam.... I'm kinda freaking out about that. I dont think I'm going to do too hot! I am missing one of the labs (cause I was gone in NJ), so that means I'm already bound to miss one or two questions off the bat! I read through it, but that's not really going to help! I hate tests.... ew.

1 Comments:

  • Dont worry about the test Ria, just do your best and I'm sure you'll do fine. I miss you too and I need a maria hug. I miss them every morning. you always started mommy's day off happy. Now I have to get my Ria fix by hearing you talk to me on the phone. I'll take what I can get. I'm a selfish mommy. HA. See you Wednesday bubbala

    By Blogger Irene, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home