Click here for 3D unicorns.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Chicken Feet

Yesterday I fell asleep almost at 7pm.... that's kinda sad. Granted I had a horrible headache, but still.... wow. That also kinda sucks cause I was planning on getting ahead on my homework last night :(

Well today in Geography we have another guest speaker, Anne Donovan, who's going to talk about asian food. Her topic is "Chopsticks and Chicken Feet: Geography of Chiese Cuisine". Sounds kinda interesting I guess.

As for the rest of the day, I have a few more classes and then Belly Dancing at 3. Today I think we learn WRIST MOVEMENTS... :D lol! Eh, its a fun class who cares! Following BD I'll hit up Kell's dorm and chill with her for a few, then later on roll on out to Nicole and Shanno's crib, get a bite... play some cards (sounds more gangster). It's all good.

1 Comments:

  • It's important to learn how to roll your wrists for bellydance so have fun!! Tell Kelly I said hi and I'll see you both this weekend.
    Good Luck on your class, no cooking chicken feet at home though.

    By Blogger Irene, at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home