Click here for 3D unicorns.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Finals...

Well the time has come. This week is finals. I don't feel completely prepared for any of them, and that really scares me. I like to feel ready for tests, and these are really important tests. It makes me nervous.

I finished watching all the episodes of Sex in the City today. While I was packing I watched the very last episode; it was intense. Ironic how I have been watching the whole season through out the semester, and now that the season is over, I am packing to go home.

No more nasty community bathrooms. No more cafeteria food (even tho it really wasn't that bad). No more small cubby hole that I live in. But sadly, no more Michelle, Lane, and Margo :( I'm going to miss my lovely roomates! Lane is going back to Cali, so Lane... I only wish you the best! I am SURE that you will be successful and have a wonderful life! I love you and DO NOT forget me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home