Click here for 3D unicorns.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

My new home :)

Here's my home next semester! YAY!!
Since the dorms ended up costing us more than we were expecting, my mom and I began thinking about alternate housing plans. At first, me and 4 other girls were looking at a house to rent out for 6 months, but that was a flop. The bad thing was that all those girls (not me) had already handed in their contract cancelation papers. Most of those girls are going back to get their contracts back, but Jessica and I were still looking into alternate housing. WELL... yesterday we went apartment shopping and we found just what we wanted for even cheaper than the house!!


It's really really cute and really spacious! The kinda neat thing is that its a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment but only the 2 of us are going to live in it. We pay what we would be paying if there were 4 of us and the landowners just lock 2 of the bedrooms... so its basically a 2 bedroom apartment! Here's the floorplan of the apartment! Another cool thing about the apartment is that its fully furnished! Washer, drier, FULL beds, livingroom set... its all there. There isnt even a gas bill.... AND.... extended cable COMES with the apartment.. that means I get HBO. I dont even get HBO at home!

So to sum it all up... I'm pretty freaking excited :D yay!

3 Comments:

  • This looks really nice Maria. Maybe you can just stay there for a while since it looks like you will fit in it. I cant wait to see it. Love you hon!

    By Blogger Irene, at 7:38 PM  

  • What's the name of the complex you're moving into?

    AB

    By Blogger Aaron Brown, at 2:31 PM  

  • The complex is called University Commons! -aaron

    And hopefully I will fit into my apartment and not be too fat to get through the door, but I guess we'll see :) -mom/irene

    By Blogger Maria, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home