Click here for 3D unicorns.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Super Glue Sux

It is almost december... in about 30 min or so. The time is drawing near for mine and Nic's trip to the city! Very exciting. Finals- not so exciting.

Update- candy bar is long gone.

I painted a wooden Santa figure today. I would show you but I dont have a camera, but I have been told it has turned out really good. I have also painted a small raindeer and moose. Nicole sews I paint :)

Another issue I feel the need to address is that I got super glue on my finger today. Do you have any idea how annoying that is? It doesn't just come off with soap and water. If any one has any remedies to get it off, please inform!

2 Comments:

  • So, you painted instead of calling me...

    In that case, I won't tell you my fool-proof secret to getting super glue off your fingers.

    By Blogger The Math Ninja, at 10:35 AM  

  • Nail polish remover is one way I think, or I am just full of poop. Try it and we'll find out.

    By Blogger Tuba Queen, at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home