Click here for 3D unicorns.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Final Projecto

So... for my geography class we have a "final project"... here are the "requirements":

For the project, you will choose a region, issue, or place that we covered in class (or that we will cover if you want to get an early start) and create an artistic impression of it. Potential possibilities for the project include: a song, a painting, a poem, a collage, or a photo essay. These are not the only choices you have – if you think of something creative that you would like to do, talk to me and I will let you know if your idea is appropriate.

I think I'm going to do a painting... fun for me, appropiate for the project. The only problem NOW is what to paint. Any ideas?

6 Comments:

  • Do a japanese style painting. That would be fun.

    By Blogger Ookami Snow, at 7:41 PM  

  • That could be pretty fun. Does it need to be of landscape type stuff, or cultural?

    By Blogger The Math Ninja, at 2:22 PM  

  • she was completly NON-specific, so I dont really know lol! any more ideas? Japanese painting seems to be the only vote so far

    By Blogger Maria, at 11:39 AM  

  • Do something that afterward you will actually hang someplace, like in my house!!! or in your room, or to give as a gift to someone you love like your mother, hehe. How about a nice big painting for our hallway? an impressionist type picture would be awesome.

    By Blogger Irene, at 6:03 PM  

  • how about a painting for my bedroom?

    Blues would be good. ^_^

    By Blogger Ookami Snow, at 3:06 PM  

  • Blues the team, Blues the music, or a color scheme of Blue's....

    jw

    By Blogger Maria, at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home