Click here for 3D unicorns.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thunder bolts and lightening, not too frightening

It's raining right now and I'm loving it. I miss thunder and lightening... that's the coolest part about rainstorms. Doesn't really get to that point around here as much as I remember it did in Pennsylvania. Hm.

Today was a pretty chill day. Nothing too exciting but not really boring either. I even took a bath! I can't remember the last time I did that. I probably will do it more often now that I remember how grand they are. Just maybe.

2 Comments:

  • The storms in PA were different. They weren't as violent, they just lasted forever!

    By Blogger The Math Ninja, at 2:22 PM  

  • And the thunder was after the lightning, pretty cool actually. Remember we used to count the seconds between the lightning and the thunder to know how far away the storm was. That doesn't happen here!

    By Blogger Irene, at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home