Click here for 3D unicorns.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Boring Post

Today was a looong day. Got up kinda late... not TOO late... just late enough to have to hurry to get to calc. Found out that I did crappy on my test yesterday. Went to chem lecture, a bunch of note taking. Came home to my apartment and got out the good ol' books and started studying till around 5 ish, then Nicole, Shannon, and I all went to Hobbnobs for din din. Ate too many nachos. Went to Dillons (one that I didn't even know existed in Manhattan) and watched Nikki and Shannon buy things, like mint flavoring. Then back home to study sum mo'. Now honestly... how exciting is THAT?... pretty dang exciting.

Today was actually the first day in a very long time that I didn't work out. It's weird cause right now I am feeling kinda sore... hm... I'll make up for it tomorrow. I'm my own trainer.

It's making really neat sounds outside... a little bit of thunder, a lit a bit of wind... I think the weather is confused of what sound it wants to make. Hopefully it listens to my request of "sound" tomorrow and plays a nice melody of QUIETNESS and sunshine... my favorite song!

Speaking of music, I'm listening to the Trans Siberian Orchestra's latest Christmas CD right now. Great music.

Mk back to the books... jealous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home