Click here for 3D unicorns.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dear Blog

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Busy busy busy... and it only continues! Tonight I have my calc test :( how fun. Thursday I have my geography and micro test, and all days from yesterday till then is full of wonderful studying! How exciting! I'm sure most other freshman at KSU feel my pain... its not fun.

I am very excited to go home! I plan on avoiding learning anything for a whole WEEK! Sounds great, huh? Yea... I'll just sleep in, eat yummy food, and chill allll weekend! I so excited! My plans are as follows:

Friday: Hang out with Friends at KSU
Saturday-Mid Week day... : Wichita
Mid-Week till the next Saturday: Chillin with my peeps in GC town
Saturday and Sunday (maybe Monday morning): Wichita again
Then home and more school!

Not the most exciting itinerary in the world, but its still going to be great and is much needed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home