Click here for 3D unicorns.

Monday, November 07, 2005

workout-aholic...

Lately me and my friend Brooke Rogers have been hittin up the Rec Center every day! It's been pretty awesome! I love our gym here at KSU... it's amazing! It has things that Coyote's Family Fitness Center (in Garden City, KS) doesn't even have... and Coyote's was GREAT! Even though our gym here doesn't have top of the line equipment like Coyote's, they are a LOT bigger and offer way fun classes! I think that the classes alone are reason enough to have our gym! At first I was skeptical about taking the classes, but now I go everyday! It's just fun!

Also, Jay is moving into her new house this weekend! Congrats on your new home Jay! I love you!!!

1 Comments:

  • well jeeez maria i didn't know your posting had picked up otherwise i would have kept myself updated. It upsets me more and more as time goes on that i didn't tryout for DT last year, so we could've been on it together *sigh*. Guess next year we'll be kickin it old skool again. ps i'm glad your having fun at college...makes me less nervous

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home