Click here for 3D unicorns.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

the wonderful world of blogs

My mommy decided to hop on the bandwagon and join the blog world frenzy! She's one of the coolest persons you will ever meet, read about, hear of, or ever even think about... name of "mommy's" she surpasses them all... just to let you know. Today I cut my nails. They were getting dangerously long. I think I almost poked my eye out a few times with them. No worries anymore, though. Here's before and after shots...

1 Comments:

  • Yes, that is me she is talking about. Ahem! That wonderful mommy. ME. I admit it. I am the mommy in the blog being complimented. ME,,ME,,ME! She forgot to mention I'm also just 'maw-va-lus' (not the same if you dont spell out the accent) and 'won-da-fahll' He He.

    I love you too Maria. and you are pretty darn perfect yourself you know. I just make great babies. OH you forgot to mention that about perfect me too!

    By Blogger Irene, at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home