Click here for 3D unicorns.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Mommy's Gift

For exactily a week now, I have been giving my mommy these hints towards her birthday slash Christmas present. So far I have given her a total of 7 Hints towards what her gift will be. Here are the hints.. see if YOU can figure it out!

HINT #1: December 17th, 2005 on a Saturday in Kansas City, MO


HINT #2: We WOULD be required to leave at around 5:00 pm ish, but we
will be leaving around 3:30 or 4:00 pm instead.

HINT #3: The TRADITIONAL date... with a twist/turn :)

HINT #4: Tchaikovsky.

HINT #5:

HINT #6: Spanish, Arabian, Russian, Chinese, and Mirliton Dances, and a
Waltz.

HINT 7: iS it Unusual to Get AnotheR hint? Perhaps Later yoU May Figure out this spectAcular surprIse; you'Re going to love Your gift mommy!

2 Comments:

  • I can't believe I FINALLY figured out the gift! That last one was the best. i'm lame and it took me a while to get it. Thank you baby. I never saw this in person and I'm so excited to be going. I love you Maria and you are a sweetheart to be so creative and make my gift so much fun to guess. I love you bubbala.
    Love MOMMY!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 PM  

  • Sugar Plum Fairy? Is that the same thing as the Nutcracker? If so, it's coming to St. Louis too (which is where I am).

    By Blogger Liz, at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home