Click here for 3D unicorns.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another day of walking...

I wonder how much walking I do each day. It has to be a couple of miles. Today was an exception... I walked SOO dang much today; it was rediculous! If you are familair with the KSU campus, you may understand this. To begin with, I went to all my normal classes for the day today and ended up at Throckmorton. After classes I went to Fairchild to figure out something dealing with Financial aide. The lady there directed me to Anderson... not a bad walk, it was simply across the street and up the stairs. Well, aparently the lady there couldnt help me either and told me that I had to go to Pittman. So of course, I walked all the way over to Pittman.

After I was done with this whole confusion, my friend, Kelly, calls me to go to the rec center with her. Well being the cheap (broke) college students we are, we saved our money from buying gas and walked from the dorms, to the rec (where I ran for a while so I think that adds to my "walking", just at a fast pace). Then we walked home, and since the I have been sitting in this same chair studying my little heart out. All together, I think im a walk-aholic.

2 Comments:

  • I think I seriously walk more than I go to class. But that counts as exercise, and then you don’t have to go to the gym...haha....working out and saving money! I was always asking my older brother how he saved money in college and he told me about this awesome website, www.youcandealwithit.com. It has all these ideas that I would have never thought of, like tricky ways to use coupons. Maybe I can save enough money and hire a driver, forget walking...haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 AM  

  • Yeah, it does take a lot of walking. But at least KSU is fairly centeralized. You could be by Julia, U of M is really spread out.

    By Blogger The Math Ninja, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home