Click here for 3D unicorns.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

We Killed the Vacuum!

My roomies Lane and Michelle and I vacuumed our room yesterday. For such a boring task, it was actually really entertaining and funny! First of all... our vacuums are LOUD! So we were going along, taking our turns vacuuming our room, and then we all started smelling this really funky/bad smell.... I guess we broke the belt on it or something cause the whole hallway smelt like burnt rubber! Of course... we didn't stop. We were pretty desperate to just get the room cleaned. After we were done I sprayed the whole room with Febreeze! So now we smelt like burnt rubber and clay! Yay! That’s pretty much our entire vacuum story.

As for my car... I have no idea what’s going on now. I just told Tommy to get it back to me as soon as he can, but it turns out that that is longer than we both thought.... still don't have it.

I have a test today in Macro. Doesn't sounds like much fun to me. I feel like I have been studying forever, but I still don’t understand the material. Kinda scary... Hopefully it wont be as bad as I am thinking it will be though!

1 Comments:

  • Thank you soooo much for helping me. Just remember that I will give my life for you. My car is doing great now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home